Thursday, June 28, 2012

A witch named "Rosina"

A couple years ago I wrote a creepy, grim (too grim) short film called "Rosina", in which a horrible witch by that name haunts a poor, seemingly helpless family of dwarves as they try to cross through her neck of the woods one night.   

About a week ago, our Kickstarter page for "Four Tanks and a Healer" failed, leaving me angry and crushed.  

Put them both together, and something good has happened. 

Producer Cindi Rice (nerds may know her from the Dungeons and Dragons franchise) saw "Four Tanks" on Kickstarter and reached out to me, seeing if I had any gamer-friendly ideas for a short that I could produce for her, Epic Level Entertainment, and ultimately for Red 5 Studios, a gaming company with some ambitious ideas and projects.  

I sent her 3 shorts I had.   2 were zombie stories and the third was, of course, "Rosina".   

She chose the witch.   

We agreed to terms. 

We signed the deals.  

And pre-production has officially begun...

Keep the faith.

lar






Opening shot

Early storyboards

Early storyboards 2

Early "Rosina" concepts

Early "Rosina" concepts 2

Designing the horse


For regular updates, visit my company's Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/EddySpaghettiProductions

No comments:

Post a Comment